Wednesday 29 May 2013

Northumbria the beautiful

It's National Camping and Caravanning Week and we've been at the Camping & Caravanning Club's delightful site (shame about the lovely lady in charge though) at Bellingham on the edge of Kielder Forest and the Northumberland National Park since Saturday. We've enjoyed peace, quiet and some great walking so far. Here we're yomping south along the Pennine Way just above Bellingham with Kim, Hamish and their daughter Lois. I was out of sight and Tilly took the piccy. Yay!

 
 
 
 
And a nice, smiley photo of the love of my life:
 
 
 
 
Hope you all enjoyed the bank holiday.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome but please be patient. Thanks to recent rudeness on here I have reinstated moderation. Hence, your comments will appear after I've approved them. Thanks for taking the trouble to visit my blog.