Wednesday 20 May 2015

Day 19

Good night's sleep camped at Stewart and Kath Wallace's place. This morning Kath made me breakfast (excellent porage) and we had an enjoyable chat before I was packed off with the remainder of the Tullibardine malt I'd sampled last night. So pleasant to meet such a delightful couple. Thanks both.
Now in G&G Cycle Centre in Dumfries, checking a rubbing noise from front hub. Seems it's the plastic spacers and not important. Had tyres pumped up and now enjoying their superb, cheap Americano and free WiFi. Aiming for wild camp on moor past Moniaive.
Bright, dry day but irritating headwind. Turn it off will ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome but please be patient. Thanks to recent rudeness on here I have reinstated moderation. Hence, your comments will appear after I've approved them. Thanks for taking the trouble to visit my blog.