Wednesday 27 May 2015

Day 26

Great chat with two very experienced kayakers following the GGW, who pitched up next to me last night. Fine riding into Inverness & now catching up in a cafe.
Have quite sore toes on right foot. Chrissie thinks it might be trench foot caused by damp from many days riding in my Gore Tex boots. Treated with Daktarin since it's evidently a fungal infection. Feels a little better this morning and Chrissie's left a pair of her toe socks at the campsite in Dingwall where I'm headed next.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, you really are cracking on Geoff. Doing fantastic. Hope the feet are sorted soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dawn. Feet responding to treatment. Toe socks from here on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Geoff, I am one of the kayakers (the younger one) was great chatting to you. Good luck with the rest of your cycle, I hope the weather holds for the last few days of your marathon cycle
    Bruce

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am the younger of the two kayakers, was great chatting to you, Geoff. Glad to see you have your toe problem sorted. Good luck with the rest of your marathon cycle, I hope the weather holds for you
    Bruce

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome but please be patient. Thanks to recent rudeness on here I have reinstated moderation. Hence, your comments will appear after I've approved them. Thanks for taking the trouble to visit my blog.