Sunday 10 May 2015

Day 9

An early post today.10:45 at cafe NW of Leominster.
The joy of this journey is connecting with folk along the way. Folk like Ian & Ian, ceiling contractors from Knowsley. These funny, friendly scousers pitched next to me yesterday afternoon. We had great fun chatting & taking the p**s out of each other and they treated me to fish 'n' chips and forced me to drink their beer!
This morning on the road I shared a few moments with Adele on her road bike. Adele's off on her LEJOG in a coupla weeks. Good luck Adele!

Here's a pic of Ian & Ian. The second pics the two donkeys at the campsite :)
Ian, Ian & Adele, I'd love it if you left a comment here.
More later. Smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome but please be patient. Thanks to recent rudeness on here I have reinstated moderation. Hence, your comments will appear after I've approved them. Thanks for taking the trouble to visit my blog.